Most recent Personal Best scores for the club are: HERE.
Members, Junior or Senior, who have represented the County listed: HERE
Annual Award Winners from “Prize Nights” going back as far as recorded. Please see below.
The ‘Records’ page is split into ‘Indoor’ and ‘Outdoor’, ‘Novice’ and ‘Club’ records, but you will find that the ‘Frostbite’ records under the ‘indoor’ spreadsheets. Also there are ‘field’ and ‘flight’ records. Please select required records from the information below.
Indoor Records and Handicaps including ‘frostbite’
Outdoor Handicaps and Records including Clout.
- Handicaps —– Handicaps
- Clout Records —– Senior – Junior – Novice Senior – Novice Junior
- Records —– Senior – Junior – Novice Senior – Novice Junior – V.I.
Novice Records: – You will notice absolutely HEAPS of open records here. This is because these have been introduced to allow you to attempt them in your first year in archery. Introduced in 2007, plenty are still there for the taking if you apply yourself a little. Ask about it at the club. Kath Hall looks at the results and will produce these lists for you to view. All you need to do is shoot a round, record the score on one of the score sheets stored at a venue, or print your own from the versions shown in the menu, and either give the sheet to Kath OR place it in the envelope for results sheets. It’s that simple. Once a record is claimed as a ‘Novice’ this will remain on record until it is bettered by another Novice and will not be removed once you have completed more than one year as a club member.
Records have been there for many years but there are many records which are ‘free’, either as the rounds are unpopular or we have no proof that the round has been shot for record purposes.
Club Records: – ‘Club’ records listed here are for archers beyond their first year of club membership. The records here may have stood for many years but others are open to claim. It is only your interest that may drive you to try for these but they are for all to view.
Past Record Holders: – These are listings of those club members who have held an Indoor record at sometime where the record exists in club information. It is split into two sections, Novice and Full.
Past INDOOR record holders.
- Past Full Records – Boy – Girl – Lady – Lady V.I. – Gent.
- Past Indoor Novice Records – Boy – Girl – Lady – Gent.
Past Record Holders: – These are listings of those club members who have held an Outdoor record at sometime where the record exists in club information. It includes, Field, Flight, Clout and Target.
Past OUTDOOR record holders.
- Past Outdoor Novice Records – Frostbite – Boys – Girls – Gents – Ladies
- Past Outdoor Full Records – Frostbite – Boys – Girls – Gents – Ladies – V.I.
- Past Outdoor Records – Flight
- Past Field Records – Boy – Girl – Lady – Gent
- Past Novice Clout – Boy – Girl – Lady – Gent
- Past Full Clout – Boy – Girl – Lady – Gent
Past Winter Prize Night winners.
- Indoor Winners – Festival Shoot
- Other Awards – Wooden Bow Awards
- Outdoor Champs -1 and -2. Outdoor W.A. -1 and -2.
- Outdoor Misc. -1 and -2. Clout – Pairs – Wooden Bows.
A NOTE TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS:- To allow Kath to keep your records up to date within the rules and regulations of ArcheryGB can you ensure that if you are shooting rounds (indoor or outdoor) outside the county boundaries, or, at another club anywhere, that you give a witnessed score sheet or tournament results list to Kath. All scores, wherever shot, should be in the club record book, otherwise the handicap & classification may not be accurate. – “Thanks” from Kath.